Monday, April 12, 2010




PICTURES:
Nick with the two newest babies in the Rivette Family (mine). Chloe Ray is the daughter of my nephew Jack Ray and Eli Pere is the son of my niece Ashley Ray Pere. Aren't they precious! Nick just LOVES babies. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Emmitt James Simon, my daughter Emily and Clint's new addition.

Nick is growing a garden. I am so excited. We haven't had one since I started my job 9 years ago. He decided this on his own and I gave him a little help. I think this is a great hobby for him. The weather has been beautiful and our yard is looking great.
I'll keep everyone posted on the progress.

Sondra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weather is perfect for Nick to be outside and a garden is a great idea. Nick looks great.
Tell everyone hi from the Thibodeaux Family

Bethany Joy Lenz fan blog admin said...

You've got two very cute kids! :) I feel with you about the accident. I hope you get better.