Thursday, September 24, 2009

The New Camp



Nick went to Pecan Island with his dad the last two weekends. The camp is practically complete. He went out with the guys to the blind one day, but it was raining too hard to go out the next. They haven't seen many ducks but it's nice to get out. Nick always liked it in PI, even when he was very young. I'm sure he gets bored with me and the sitter every day. I think that once the camp is complete we will be spending a lot of time there. Right now I'm enjoying my time alone while they are gone.

I have posted a picture of the new camp. It is even nicer than the last one and I am praying that the hurricanes stay away for a while so that we can enjoy it.

3 comments:

Sparky said...

Eric, make sure you don't shoot over the limit. Can't wait to see camp and have boiled crabs with you'll!
Nick, wish you many years of enjoyment at the camp!! You look great

Anonymous said...

Looks like a home away from home. Enjoy it and believe that this will make a difference for the better. Nick you have fun and don't ever give up. I am sure Eric wouldn't mind a "ladies night" out there a time or two.......... lol

Love you all!

Lydia

Anonymous said...

Hey Sondra, Nice camp, looks larger than the last one. Get your camo, I know you can't wait to go hunting, get bitten by mosquitos, wake up before dawn, etc,etc,...

AB